Innovative teaching is a proactive approach to integrate new teaching strategies and methods. It is widely recognized as a key way of achieving competitive advantage. Here are the appropriate methods, which we use for innovation in Teaching and Learning Process.
- Faculty members posted their subjects’ lesson plan, e-learning resources, assignments and question bank in the Institution website and intranet portal (IMPRES) for students’ access and utilization. Faculty and students research publications also been displayed. As above mentioned things are open access to the public, anyone can access, review, develop and reproduce in their works.
- E-books, E-journals and other E-resources are made available to the students through Library Knowledge Hub with IP address (192.168.31.6) where students can access anywhere inside the campus with their gadgets or systems.
- NPTEL on line videos are displayed to the students regularly during Library hours to enhance their potential knowledge in the field of engineering which enables them to do innovative projects relevant to Societal problems
- Students are encouraged to undergo NPTEL Online Courses conducted by IIT professors which provides a better platform to interact with eminent professors from IIT
- Our college follows a unique way of assessing students performance through Assignment using Google Classroom which paves a way of using Technological advancement in Teaching Learning Paradigm
- To contribute to the improvement of students learning, Innovative ICT based teaching facilities such as smart class room, video conferencing and LCD projectors are effectively used by the faculty members.
- The Wi-Fi enabled campus encourages blended learning by way of providing access to website containing e-learning resources.
- Each class is refreshed by the student for five minutes regarding the contents taught in last class before starting to enhance the learning process and the same is accomplished by another student at the end of the class.
- Eminent personalities from various Institutions/ Industries are giving their valuable lectures in the recent development of the subject.
- Career development courses which can add value to students are in progress to support placement activities.
- Placement trainings are being conducted to enhance students’ placements. Internal trainers from Placement and Training Cell train our students both in problem solving and communication. Online placement test series are enabled for students where they can practice and equip themselves anywhere inside and outside of the campus.
- Two faculty members are engaged to conduct and evaluate tutorial classes.
- Faculty and Student research publications & innovations are made available in the college website can be referred by other faculty and student scholars.
||Name of the Criteria
||Availability ( Yes / No)
||The work must be made available on Institute web site
||The work must be available for peer review and critique or suggestions
||The work must be reproducible and developed further by other scholars