ECE - INNOVATIVE TEACHING
INNOVATIVE TEACHING METHODOLOGY
Innovative teaching is a proactive approach to integrate new teaching strategies and methods. It is widely recognized as a key way of achieving competitive advantage. Here are the appropriatemethods, which we use for innovation in Teaching and LearningProcess.
- Faculty members posted their subjects’ lesson plan, e-learning resources and question bank in the Institution website for students’ access and utilization. Faculty and students research publications also been displayed. As above mentioned documents are open access to the public, anyone can access, review, develop and reproduce in theirworks.
- E-books, E-journals and other E-resources are made available to the students through Library Knowledge Hubwith IP address (192.168.31.6 or http://dl.vsbec.com/) where students can access anywhere inside and outside the campus with their gadgets or systems.
- To contribute to the improvement of students learning, Innovative ICT based teaching facilities such as smart class room, video conferencing and LCD projectors are used effectivelyby the facultymembers.
- The Wi-Fi enabled campus encourages blended learning by way of providing access to website containing e-learningresources.
- Google class room is an application designed to enhance the learning experience which is incorporated in our teaching learning process. It helps to interact with students by posting technical contents, notes and assignments.
- Faculty members and students undergo online courses from NPTEL in their area of interest. This helps them to enrich their knowledge on current trends and also equip themselves with inter-domain expertise.
- Online classes are conducted by ‘Olympus great learning platform’. All the sessions are recorded and available for students’ future reference.
- Virtual labs are utilized for conducting laboratory experiments
- Each class is refreshed through recapitulation for five minutes.
- Interesting webinars are blended with classroom teaching as an effective medium in knowledge transfer and learning
- The faculty members are encouraged to participate in AICTE Training & Learning (ATAL) FDPs, short term courses and staff development programs on advanced topics to keep pace with the advanced level of knowledge and skills.
- The video Lectures help the slow learners to improve their thinking ability and knowledge.
The E-learning video resources compiled by our faculty are available in the college website
|Name of the Faculty
|Name of the Subject
Dr Poornachandran R
Microprocessor and Microcontroller
Signal and Systems
Discrete-Time Signal Processing
- Eminent personalities from various Institutions / Industries are giving their valuable Lectures in the recent development of the subject.
- Career development courses which can add value to students are in progress to support placement activities.
- Placement trainings are being conducted to enhance students’ placements. Internal trainers from Placement and Training Cell train our students both in problem solving and communication.
- Online placement test series are enabled for students where they can practice and equip themselves anywhere within and outside of the campus.