To be a centre of excellence for development and dissemination of knowledge in Chemical Engineering for the Nation and beyond.
Department of Chemical Engineering is committed to
- Impart knowledge to students at all levels through a vibrant, dynamic and state of the art intellectual delivery to ensure the creation of a complete Chemical Engineer with a high sense of social responsibility and professional ethics
- Synergize the efforts of the students and faculty to evolve innovative engineering practices and teaching methodologies
- Generate an environment of continuous learning and research.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
Graduate of Chemical Engineering program will:
- Exhibit professional competency in design and development of chemical products, Processes and equipment in chemical and allied industries.
- Perform research and development work by utilizing the experimental skills. Mathematical tools and applied software and simulation practices.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills and leadership qualities and contribute to solution of multidisciplinary problems
- Contribute to national and global economic growth through continuous education and by following socially responsible practices